Find the Position that's right for you.
Little Rock, AR 72206 US
- Support the Production Shift Supervisor in compliance with company policies, organizational goals, and applicable regulations
- Keeping their work area clean and organized.
- Class B Operator must be cross-trained on Active plant equipment & procedures as described above and proven to be proficient.
- Performing cleanouts and product switchovers.
- Assisting in running the Ribbon Blender and packaging AP-22 material.
- Making good relief at the start and end of the shift. Fill out paperwork on the unit or units you are running.
- Fill bags according to the Sling Bin Filling & Sampling procedure.
- Take readings on the unit, keep up with bags pulled and feed bags; no gaps on the feed end of the unit.
- Work safely at all times. Report anything found to be unsafe to your Shift Supervisor; always wear your safety equipment (safety glasses, steel toe boots, hardhat, and earplugs) and any other PPE, as required.
- Troubleshoot in your work area, communicating with your Shift Supervisor of any downtime or any trouble that you may have.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Other duties as assigned by Plant Manager and Production Dept. Head
- Must have at least a high school diploma/GED
- Manufacturing/Production Experience Preferred
- Experience operating Forklifts Preferred