Find the Position that's right for you.
Mobile, AL 36582 US
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience
- On track for Professional Engineering License
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) in ALABAMA or within 6 months of assignment.
- Ability to independently develop and apply advanced engineering techniques, concepts, and approaches to unique engineering problems.
- Has the ability to supervise engineering staff on projects that range from small to large capital size projects.
- Must be able to perform engineering calculations for HVAC and Plumbing Systems.
- Proactively provides guidance and direction on department design guides, standards, systems, and applicable engineering codes
- Must be able to create/assist in the production of HVAC and plumbing system deliverables (Specifications, drawings, calculations, and basis of design documents) for new buildings as well as for renovations and additions to existing facilities.
- Has the ability to produce estimate level preliminary designs and material take-offs suitable for the level of the estimate being performed on a project.
- Develop conceptual layouts and cost studies as necessary to determine the simplest, most efficient approach to solving engineering tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable in design of pharmaceutical lab buildings, clean rooms, and associated equipment.
- Must have capability of working from home as well as in the office (Mobile)
- Executing and reviewing mechanical designs for new and existing facilities, independently or as a member of a team.
- Independently applies knowledge and continuously develop company quality program for CSA department.
- Establishes related processes and promotes a culture that is conducive to quality.
- Provides guidance and direction to others and supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.