Find the Position that's right for you.
Los Angeles, CA 90504 US
- Mix chemicals together in tanks, drums, or reactors.
- Handling of flammable, corrosive, and toxic materials
- Fill totes, drums, & pails
- Load/unload tank wagons and rail cars.
- Load/unload drums and containers from truck trailers
- Perform minor maintenance jobs
- Report equipment breakdowns and unsafe conditions
- Operate pumps and meters
- Clean filters
- Connect and move hoses
- Operate the fork trucks.
- Understand the function of the warehouse (where & how the chemicals are stored in various containers).
- Maintain manufacturing’s Warehouse Drum Base
- Work outside year-round when necessary
- Comply with all quality requirements, including ISO and RC
- Attend and satisfactorily complete training
- Record hazardous materials information as required
- Properly care for all company equipment, safety supplies, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Mathematics
- Forklift experience