Find the Position that's right for you.
Mobile, AL 36608 US
- Perform all maintenance in accordance with FAA approved data and to the standards of good workmanship.
- Repair, service, clean and maintain aircraft systems in accordance with FAA.
- Keep safety of flight in the forefront at all times in the production of an airworthy product.
- Accurately and legibly record all information required on internal company forms and aircraft maintenance documents in conformance to company, customer and FAA requirements.
- Ensure appropriate use of the correct tools for the application and that tooling is serviceable and calibrated when necessary.
- Locate, understand and implement the appropriate technical data used while performing maintenance.
- Perform any duties that may be assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure assigned work area is kept clean and free of hazards to both personnel and the aircraft.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions; hearing and eye protection, use of chemicals, engine and propeller hazards, fall protection, etc.
- Comply with OSHA Safety Regulations.
- Participate in on-the-job training as required.
- Observe safety procedures and personnel policies.
- Regular attendance required as outlined in company policy.
- High School Diploma
- Training in Airframe and Power Plant with emphasis on Structures and Composites
- Certified by FAA with a current Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic license
- 5-10 years' experience with general aviation maintenance work and activities.
- Prior avionics experience is required.
- Familiar with turboprop aircraft is a plus.
- Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- English language is required; bilingual in Spanish is not required, but is a plus.
- 10% Potential Domestic and International travel