Find the Position that's right for you.
Pascagoula, MS 39581 US
- Manage Chemical Entry into ProSteward, Access database, and SDSs
- CHESM database entry and dashboard management
- Work with L&D on compliance training calendar and requirements as well as documentation/records retention
- Management of Sphera Essential Compliance Tasks
- Assistance with Process Map entries for OH
- System Admin for new RegScan system
- System Admin support for new Electronic Permit to Work (ePTW)
- Updates and posting to webpages as needed
- Manage Boot vouchers
- Maintain contractor H&S contacts and information list
- Assist with managing contact lists for communications and other additional admin duties during turnarounds
- Backup support for RI-001, Refinery Instruction Process
- Printouts when needed (e.g., IIR Matrix)
- Ordering lunches, supplies, and coffee
- Work with IT to update HSE KR forms or create new forms
- Back up to Emergency Services admin during hurricane season
- Logistics for new hire support and onboarding
- Potential Large-scale Project: HSE O-Drive clean-up for a move to SharePoint
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 + years of experience in administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and align on priorities through utilizing interpersonal skills
- Produce high-quality work by anticipating deadlines and needs and following through to completion.
- Works well with minimal supervision, a self-starter.