Find the Position that's right for you.
Pascagoula, MS 39581 US
Sirius Staffing is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract position in Pascagoula, MS. Contract is expected to last until mid 2024.
This position will be required to work extensive hours during turnarounds. Below is the schedule for turnaround time and non turnaround time.
Non Turnaround schedule:
6 am – 4:30 pm M-Th.
July, August, November, December 2023
- 6/1 rotational schedule.
- During turnaround execution worker will either be assigned the day shift from 6 am – 6 pm, 6 days/week or the night shift from 6 pm – 6 am, 6 days/week. Must be able to work Day and night shift.
April, May, June, September, October 2023
Jan, Feb, March, April 2024
- Provides general administrative support, including coordinating meetings and appointments, e-mails, calendar management, reports generation, presentations, event/meeting planning coordination, invoice tracking and order office supplies, file maintenance, catering, etc.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries
- Creates, maintains, and updates department SharePoint and Microsoft Team’s site.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel plans, and documents as required
- Special projects, as needed.
- Acts as back-up for other Administrative Assistants, as needed.
- Maintains records of all office business expenses (P-card and T-Card), track expenditures through the year, research discrepancies, maintain organization charts, and address distribution lists.
- Coordinates all logistics for office moves and assists in the onboarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Recognition and Awards (R&A) administrator
- 0-2 years’ experience preferred
- Strong computer skills required- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to a global team both internally and externally in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business needs; approach work proactively to maintain high accomplishment.
- Punctual, dependable, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer Programs:
- Microsoft Suite – Emphasis on Excel, SharePoint/OneDrive, Teams (meetings and sharing files/folders) and Outlook (or similar email/calendar app). They should also be able to use Word and PowerPoint.
- Adobe Acrobat – Creating, Editing, and Combining PDF
- Salesforce - Primary System of Record, so we will need someone who has strong skills in maintaining databases/data entry
- This person should be able to work independently and be flexible with the day-to-day changes of work priority.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Sirius Staffing. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.