Find the Position that's right for you.
Pascagoula, MS 39581 US
- During turnaround execution
- Provides general administrative support including coordinating meetings and appointments, e-mails, calendar management, reports generation, presentations, event/meeting planning coordination, invoice tracking and order office supplies, file maintenance, catering, etc.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries
- Creates, maintains, and updates department SharePoint and Microsoft Team’s site.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel plans, and documents as required
- Special projects, as needed.
- Acts as back-up for other Administrative Assistants, as needed.
- Maintains records of all office business expenses (P-card and T-Card), track expenditures through the year, research discrepancies, maintain organization charts, and address distribution lists.
- Coordinates all logistics for office moves and assists in the onboarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Recognition and Awards (R&A) administrator
- 0-2 years experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills required- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to a global team both internally and externally in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business needs; approach work proactively to maintain a high level of accomplishment.
- Punctual, dependable, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.