Find the Position that's right for you.
Havre de Grace, MD 21078 US
- Arrange and organize meetings at the site, including coordinating or organizing meetings facilities, and caterers, issuing information or invitations, preparing material, and coordinating speakers. Assists others with site events as needed.
- Manages local SharePoint. Resolve issues with the SharePoint website (permissions, design, etc.). As ISO documentation coordinator, including document revision/updates, formatting, uploading, and approval routing.
- Purchases and manages all office equipment and supplies. Ensures all office equipment functions properly (telephones, printer/copier, IT equipment). Point of contact for contract services pertaining to the office and select general plant services like janitorial, uniform service, and coffee/vending.
- Handles site procurement activities such as submitting purchase requisitions, renewing outline agreements, processing invoices (troubleshooting, assigning proper accounting codes for payment in a timely fashion), and maintaining accurate records.
- Responsible for processing site payroll through ADP e-Time, including addressing discrepancies, resolving issues, and ensuring proper use of pay codes and work rules.
- Minimum High School education
- Highly developed proficiency with computers and MS Office apps (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote)
- Knowledge of ADP E-time and SAP preferred
- Experiences in administration, payroll, and procurement practices
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Good adaptability, interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-starter and team-oriented
- Event/party planner skills are necessary