Find the Position that's right for you.
Mobile, AL 36608 US
- Perform all maintenance in accordance with FAA approved data and to the standards of good workmanship as required by the company
- Keep safety of flight in the forefront at all times in the production of an airworthy product.
- Accurately and legibly record all information required on internal company forms and aircraft maintenance documents in conformance to company, customer and FAA requirements.
- Ensure appropriate use of the correct tools for the application and that tooling is serviceable and calibrated when necessary.
- Locate, understand and implement the appropriate technical data used while performing maintenance.
- As a "safety sensitive" position, this position requires that the employee be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner as an essential job function.
- Ensure assigned work area is kept clean and free of hazards to both personnel and the aircraft.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions; hearing and eye protection, use of chemicals, engine and propeller hazards, fall protection, etc.
- Maintain a FOD-free work environment.
- Comply with OSHA Safety Regulations.
- Observe safety procedures and personnel policies.
- Regular attendance required as outlined in company policy.
- High School Diploma
- Training in Airframe and Power Plant with emphasis on Structures and Composites
- 5-10 years’ experience with structures and composite.
- Prior experience on aircraft maintenance required.
- Familiar with turbo prop aircraft is a plus.
- Certified by FAA with a current Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic license is a plus but not required.
- Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- English language is required; bilingual in Spanish is not required, but is a plus.