Find the Position that's right for you.
CSA Engineer Lead
Theodore, AL 36582 US
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Must Have at least 6 years of experience in leading multi-discipline; he, large capital projects ($100M)
- Field experience and recent design experience are a plus; the site prefers heavier design exp vs. field engineering.
- Required experience: conceptual engineering design, scope, and development experience
- Highly proficient in structural analysis - RISA3D and foundation preferred (if candidates are skilled in the structural analysis, they can be trained on the software)
- Highly proficient with CAD
- Must have experience in Chemical, oil & gas, Petrochemical, or Pharmaceutical industries
- Ability to independently develop and apply advanced engineering techniques, concepts, and approaches to unique engineering problems.
- Can supervise engineering staff on industrial projects that range from small to large capital-size projects.
- Proactively provides guidance and direction on department design guides, standards, systems, and applicable engineering codes (IBC, AISC, ASCE, ACI, etc.)
- Can produce estimate-level preliminary designs and material take-offs suitable for the level of the estimate being performed on a project.
- Develop conceptual layouts and cost studies to determine the simplest, most efficient approach to solving engineering tasks.
- Can develop detailed sketches necessary for completing engineering drawings.
- Could possibly work remotely after the Engineer is well-trained.
- This position will require extensive travel across North America as required to support other site projects.