- Mix chemicals together in tanks, drums, or reactors.
- Handling of flammable, corrosive, and toxic materials
- Fill totes, drums, & pails
- Load/unload tank wagons and rail cars.
- Load/unload drums and containers from truck trailers
- Perform minor maintenance jobs
- Report equipment breakdowns and unsafe conditions
- Operate pumps and meters
- Clean filters
- Connect and move hoses
- Operate the fork trucks. Understand the function of the warehouse (where and how the chemicals are stored in various containers).
- Maintain manufacturing’s Warehouse Drum Base
- Work outside year-round when necessary
- Comply with all quality requirements, including ISO and RC
- Attend and satisfactorily complete training
- Record hazardous materials information as required
- Properly care for all company equipment, safety supplies, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Mathematics
- Forklift experience
Sirius Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.