Find the Position that's right for you.
Class A Mechanic
Little Rock, AR 72206 US
- Perform mechanic maintenance tasks on all plant equipment and machinery, i.e. Dust collectors, rotary calciners, fans, pumps, pan formers, tanks, conveyors, belt dryers, mills, screeners, elevators, blowers, mixers, extruders, conveying systems, etc. as assigned by the Chief Plant Engineer.
- Maintain all personally assigned tools as required for the job tasks assigned.
- Fabrication and minor equipment modifications as support of small Capex and non-capex plant project work/new installs as assigned by Chief Plant Engineer.
- Make routine walkthroughs and rounds to determine any abnormal equipment conditions or failures and communicate to Management for scheduling of repairs or adjustment.
- Assist Operations Departments with equipment and process troubleshooting and cleanup as needed from a mechanical Maintenance standpoint.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 years of qualified Class B Mechanic experience