Find the Position that's right for you.
E & I Reliability Engineer
Columbus, MS 39702 US
- BS in Electrical or Automation Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with Maintenance/Reliability in Chemical Plant for Electrical / Instrumentation/Automation
- Experience with MS-Office
- Experience with SAP-PM, preferred
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting, Lean Six Sigma
- Profile: Hands-on, high accountability, logical reasoning.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies to include predictive and preventive maintenance systems (vibration analysis, lubrication oil analysis, motor circuit evaluation, corrosion monitoring, thermography, equipment laser alignment, steam trap monitoring, etc.)
- Provide equipment reliability input for Process Hazard Reviews and Investigations/RCAs
- Manage PM/PdM programs, historical trends, and KPI data for early identification and resolution of reliability issues.
- Continuously improve Maintenance efficiency and costs through improved equipment reliability by monitoring performance and addressing failures and trending bad actors