Find the Position that's right for you.
Earned Value Management Analyst
Pascagoula, MS 39567 US
- Operate and maintain systems used to integrate budgets with cost, schedule, and performance to produce both internal and external deliverables which report contract performance.
- Utilize various software applications to organize, analyze and generate monthly Integrated Performance Management Reports.
- Generate and compile EVMS reports, including variance analysis reports and performance charts.
- Provide general training pertaining to EVMS compliance.
- Work with other departments within the company to ensure the accuracy of the budget, performance and cost reported.
- Communicate effectively to government customers and government agencies as required.
- Report discrepancies to management and correct discrepancies as needed.
- Extensive knowledge of Earned Value and reporting practices.
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Good communication skills and working with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- • Ability to perform forensic investigations across multiple disciplines within the organization.
- • Ability to compile reports, analyze data in reports and prepare trend analyses for management.