Find the Position that's right for you.
Theodore, AL 36582 US
- 10+ Years in chemical industries
- Knowledge of NFPA-70 (NEC Codes), NFPA-70E, NFPA-496 & NFPA-497. Experience with hazardous area classification and applying electrical equipment, devices, and installation for hazardous locations.
- Candidate must be able to work and coordinate with other department discipline on small to large projects.
- Experience with trouble-shooting, commissioning, checkout and start-up support of power and control systems.
- Proficient with Autocad-19 or later, Microsoft Office words and excel. Experience with 3D modeling.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required
- Experience in power distribution system from 480V up to 15KV level.
- Experience with design of substations, 15KV switchgear, 5KV medium voltage starters/VFD’s and 480V low voltage smart motor control centers.
- Experience in overhead power lines distribution, cable tray system and underground duct bank design.
- Experience with electrical heat trace system design.
- Experience in design of grounding system and lightning protection.
- Experience in lighting design for commercial and industrial facilities.
- Experience with ABB, Allen-Bradley, ABB, Schneider, and Yaskawa variable frequency drives.
- Experience auxiliary backup diesel power generators, UPS and 24VDC system.
- Design security system, camera systems, fire alarm system and communication systems.
- Position potentially requires up to 40% travel.