Find the Position that's right for you.
Theodore, AL 36582 US
- Support the engineering group by managing and executing smaller projects across multiple client sites in North America.
- The assignment will consist of multiple small projects for multiple sites.
- Manage the designers and CAD operators assigned to the projects.
- Hands-on commissioning work, check out, construction management, install support, performing estimates on projects, working in the field to do estimates, specifications, technical work, managing designers and CAD operators to put bid packages together, leading the team to execute projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 7-10+ years of experience in the chemical or petrochemical industry.
- Experience in power study, coordination study, and arc flash study utilizing EasyPower software tool.
- Knowledge of NFPA-70 (NEC Codes), NFPA-70E, NFPA-496 & NFPA-497. Experience with hazardous area classification and applying electrical equipment, devices, and installation for hazardous locations.
- Provide electrical engineering project estimates, value engineering cost savings, engineering specifications, procuring electrical equipment and detail engineering design for industrial and commercial facilities.
- Experience to oversee EPCM company on medium to large projects.
- Manage multiple projects with designers, CAD operators, construction budget and schedule including field construction and coordination. Candidate must be able to work and coordinate with other department discipline on small to large projects.
- Experience in power distribution system from 480V up to 15KV.
- Experience with design of substations at 15KV, 5KV, and 480V level, medium voltage starters/VFD’s and low voltage smart motor control centers.
- Experience in overhead power lines distribution, cable tray system and underground duct bank design.
- Experience with electrical heat trace system design.
- Experience in design of lightning protection and grounding system.
- Experience in lighting design with the utilization of lighting study software.
- Experience with ABB, Allen-Bradley, Schneider, Yaskawa and Siemens variable frequency drives.
- Experience auxiliary backup diesel power generators, UPS and 24VDC system.
- Experience in smart motor control centers with communication interface via Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP, Profibus/Profinet integration to Siemens PCS7, Delta-V and Allen-Bradley control systems.
- Design security system, camera systems, fire alarm system and communication systems.
- Capable of working individually or as part of a project team.
- Position potentially requires up to 50% travel.