Find the Position that's right for you.
Theodore, AL 36582 US
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of Chemical or petrochemical experience is required
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications
- Experience in power study, coordination, and arc flash study utilizing EasyPower software.
- Knowledge of NFPA-70 (NEC Codes), NFPA-70E, NFPA-496 & NFPA-497. Experience with hazardous area classification and applying electrical equipment, devices, and installation for hazardous locations.
- Experience in power distribution systems from 480V up to 115KV.
- Experience designing substations at 35KV, 15KV, 5KV, and 480V levels, medium voltage starters/VFD, and low voltage smart motor control centers.
- Experience in lighting design with the utilization of lighting study software.
- Experience with ABB, Allen-Bradley, Schneider, Yaskawa, and Siemens variable frequency drives.
- Experience auxiliary backup diesel power generators, UPS, and 24VDC systems.
- Experience in smart motor control centers with communication interface via Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP, Profibus/Profinet integration to Siemens PCS7, Delta-V, and Allen-Bradley control systems.
- Experience in overseeing EPCM company on medium to large projects.
- Provide electrical engineering project estimates, value engineering cost savings, engineering specifications, procuring electrical equipment, and detail engineering design for industrial and commercial facilities.
- Manage multiple projects with designers, CAD operators, construction budget and schedule, field construction, and coordination.
- Will work and coordinate with other department disciplines on small to large projects.
- Provide commissioning, checkout, and start-up support for power and control systems.
- Design security, camera, fire alarm, and communication systems.