Find the Position that's right for you.
Havre de Grace, MD 21078 US
- Support and promote the site EHS program and serve as EHS contact for employees at the site. Includes training and communication as necessary and serving on EHS related committees.
- Assist in ESH Programs as needed which may include:
- Hazardous waste program compliance
- Air, Water, and Waste permit compliance
- Safety and Occupational Health
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Hazard Communication program
- SDS database maintenance
- First Aid, CPR, AED and Bloodborne Pathogens programs
- Incident reporting, investigation and corrective action in ESTER
- Fire and Medical emergency drills
- Contractor Safety program
- PPE and IH program
- Regulatory, Region and Corporate company reporting (Right to Know, OIIR, Region KPI and OH reports)
- Annual Safety and Health Fair and other promotional activities required by region goals or Committee
- New Hire EHS Training
- Change Management action plans
- Vulnerability Assessments and Audits
- Food Security
- Other items and activities as directed by the ESH Manager
- Complete Daily Rounds to maintain visibility and to check various safety programs
- Track progress on EHS goals that are set for the Havre de Grace site. This includes completing required region KPI and region goal reports and updates.
- Support developing safety scope of work details for the site managers to evaluate contractors and vendors as part of bidding process.
- Assist the ESHQ Manager as a service position for the business line contacts at the Havre de Grace location
- Student in Sophomore, Junior or Senior Year of Degree for environmental science, engineering, or related discipline, or Recent Graduate
- Create, Design, Schedule, and Lead safety meetings or safety content for various communication meetings for the Havre de Grace site.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in public speaking