Find the Position that's right for you.
Pascagoula, MS 39581 US
- Interacts with members and program participants monitors equipment and participant safety, and delivers health and fitness programs and services.
- Develops fitness programs and supports fitness center supervision.
- Leads and instructs individuals and groups participating in fitness center activities.
- Assists in developing and implementing health and fitness initiatives for the employee population.
- Provides customer support by assisting members with fitness programs and wellness consultations.
- Performs fitness assessments and develops job-specific conditioning programs.
- Group exercise instruction experience is strongly preferred.
- Will teach a variety of freestyle classes, including spinning.
- 0-2 Years of Experience
- Will consider Seniors in Kinesiology/Exercise Science or a related degree
- Ability to work a flexible schedule or shifts. To cover shifts starting at 4:30 am or shifts that start mid-day to 8 pm
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology or related discipline preferred.
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA or other nationally accredited specialty class certification is required.
- Current AED/CPR and First Aid certifications are required.