Find the Position that's right for you.
Anchorage, AK 99503 US
The Human Resources Coordinator position assists the Senior Director of Human Resources with the administration of all HR functions, in their needs associated with personnel, employee recruitment, employee onboarding, benefits administration, staff training, records retention, and compliance requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for data entry into multiple HR/Payroll systems
- Point of contact for applicants and employees, providing necessary information.
- Participate in follow-through of applicant notification, rejections, etc.
- Present information to manager on variety of topics; labor relations, affirmative action, employment, hiring, etc., for the purpose of conveying information and/or making recommendations.
- Maintain manual and electronic documents, files and records; EEOC, ADA, applicant tracking for the purpose of providing accurate information in compliance with state/federal regulations.
- Manages department recordkeeping to include maintaining HRIS (Viewpoint) and employee personnel files
- Develop and maintain in-house communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of property events and general information.
- Assist with the administration of policy procedures and employee benefits: health, retirement, etc.
- Performs any other HR duties as deemed necessary throughout TDX & Subsidiary companies.
- Associates Degree in Human Resources preferred or 2 years of commensurate work experience in related field or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum one (1) year of direct human resources experience required.
- Excellent computer skills in a MS Windows environment including word excel, power point, with skills in database management and record keeping.
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge and experience in various employment laws and practices.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant in working with the management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the HR team associates, working through the chain of command.
- Able to multitask.
- Evidence of the practice of confidentiality and securing of sensitive information.