Find the Position that's right for you.
Garnet Valley, PA 19060 US
- Accurate and timely maintenance of MRP databases for assigned products including vendor master file and item master files and forecasting information.
- Timely ordering and follow up of purchase orders to ensure timely delivery from vendors.
- Timely and accurate response to request from the Sales Department for delivery and/or stock information.
- Timely and accurate data entry for warehouse transfers, inventory adjustments and other inventory related transactions.
- Review assigned inventory for slow moving and obsolete items and provide information to the VP of Sales to facilitate disposition activities.
- Timely and accurate completion of other projects as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering, Inventory planning or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of inventory planning experience required
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of material planning and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of bills of materials and work orders
- Demonstrated ability to use Inventory Planning and MRP software.
- International import experience is a plus
- Ability to learn and understand product lines.
- Ability to work with approximately 15,000 part numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Must be fluent in the English language both written and verbal.
- Ability to speak Chinese and/or Italian would be a plus.