Find the Position that's right for you.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 US
- Perform lab analysis, process monitoring, and lab experiment formulation.
- Develop/update lab procedures
- Operate and maintain ICP-MS for trace contaminants in raw material and finished product
- Maintain Clean Room and follow appropriate protocols
- Maintain lab stores for reagents and other supplies
- Technical: run experiments, analyze, and data entry to support technical projects, special tests needed by the site, etc.
- QC Lab: reagents standardization, general instrumentation calibrations & troubleshooting, data entry to lab database and Excel, packaging, and shipping samples for customer requests, etc.
- High Purity Hydrogen Peroxide Production Support: testing Hydrogen Peroxide samples for process control or product certification; manage retain inventory including incoming and outgoing samples, etc.
- Provide environmental analytical support
- Drive continuous improvement by looking for ways to improve key measurements and work processes
- Identify and report quality and safety incidents
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry preferred
- Mathematics, communication, and organizational skills.
- Computer operation (Spreadsheets, Documents, SAP, Web Portals, Web databases, etc.)
- Familiar with Chemical Manufacturing is preferred.
- Minimum of advanced college chemistry coursework with hands-on lab, 2-3 Years of experience in a Lab preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated consistent proper laboratory techniques
- Ability to analyze, interpret and communicate results of routine and non-routine tests.
- Problem-solving skills using scientific/systematic approach
- Experience in wet chemistry, chromatography, and ICP-MS (preferred)