Find the Position that's right for you.
Lab Intern- Consumer, Health, & Nutrition
Piscataway, NJ 08855 US
- Biochemical/Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Under guidance, the Lab Intern will perform all batch-making and relevant testing and document lab projects associated with Fumed and Precipitated silica in Personal Care, Home Care, BioAg, and other industries within Consumer Health & Nutrition.
- The Consumer Health and Nutrition application department has a wide variety of interesting study areas to develop and demonstrate the application of our products.
- This dept. develops new and unique formulations to help customers improve and invent. Along the way, we improve tablets, drug dissolution, deliver actives, protect microorganisms in probiotics, and much more.
- Carry out lab work in all areas. Develop skills in the lab, in innovation areas, and in the basics of marketing.
- Maintain and expand our technical expertise for the industries we pursue. Develop new formulations and invent new technologies.
- Degree of authority delegated to this position:
- Carry out lab work safely
- Purchasing of raw materials
- Follow and Develop Lab Procedures and Processes
- Learn to operate the spray dryer, FT4 powder rheometer, and other equipment
- Carry out microbiology fermentation and formulation experiments
- Help formulate personal care and cosmetic products
- Maintain Lab Notebook and data files.
- Be active in our Quality and Safety systems