Find the Position that's right for you.
Lab Shift Analyst
Little Rock, AR 72206 US
- Responsible for Quality Control Grabs, every four hours, along with any extra grabs, on an as need basis.
- Communicate with Production shift Supervisors regarding product analysis
- Maintaining and contributing a positive attitude while completing both individual and team work tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Maintaining laboratory records appropriately.
- Assisting with composite analyses, as needed.
- Working safely at all times. Reporting anything found to be unsafe to your Supervisor; wearing appropriate safety equipment (safety glasses, steel toe boots, hardhat, respirator, earplugs, etc.), as required.
- Troubleshooting in assigned and other work areas, communicating with assigned Supervisor regarding equipment or personnel downtime, or other non-routine events.
- Some Higher Education or secondary science degree is preferred; Minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 6 months industrial laboratory, manufacturing, or production experience is preferred
- Computer skills; Must have a working knowledge (Microsoft office suit)