Find the Position that's right for you.
Birmingham, AL 35211 US
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2- or 4-year degree in a science-based field preferred
- Previous cGMP laboratory experience preferred
- Previous experience with UV/Vis, IR, HPLC, GC, TOC, and Microbial analysis preferred
- The ability to wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Capable of routinely lifting weights up to 50 lbs. without requiring assistance
- Capable of navigating stairs, both ascending and descending
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while seated or standing
- Lab Technicians must be comfortable working in hazardous conditions that involve the use of acids, caustics, other hazardous chemicals, and potential allergens
- Conduct analytical testing by various techniques such as, but not limited to, UV/Vis, IR, HPLC, GC, TOC, and Microbial analysis.
- Performing routine instrument calibration to ensure accurate and reliable results
- Adheres to standardized documentation practices to ensure clear and precise records.
- Proficiently follows written and verbal instructions, displaying keen attention to detail.
- Conducts precise sample weighing
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Safety and Environmental precautions, as outlined in Batch Production records, MSDS, and other safety guidelines.
- Maintains facility cleanliness to meet inspection standards and consistently promotes a safe working environment.
- Conducting accurate and timely completion of SAP transactions for efficient data management
- Ensuring proper waste disposal in compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Assisting in inventory management