Find the Position that's right for you.
Columbus, MS 39701 US
- Maintain high-quality standards through precise measurements and adjustments to manufacturing processes.
- Must be willing to learn multiple CNC machines, inspection stations, and ancillary equipment
- Perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance routines for filters, automation, spindles, and other process equipment
- Troubleshoot production stations and associated equipment, with the ability to adjust program offsets to ensure part quality
- Utilize problem-solving skills to identify and address the root causes of issues.
- Willing to learn the manufacturing processes assigned
- Contribute to the establishment of key quality systems procedures
- Assist in the development of inspection systems and methods
- Flexibility in adapting to various job assignments.
- Effective teamwork and communication with fellow team members
- Minimum of 3 years of machining experience.
- Capability to meet the role’s physical demands and perform additional duties as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in mathematics
- Basic understanding of TS-16949 process and procedures
- Experience with statistical process control (SPC)
- Familiarity with the basic gage measurement techniques
- Commitment to continuous self-improvement and collaboration within a quality-focused team.
- Preferred experiences with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.