Sirius Staffing is seeking a Multi-craft Maintenance Technician for a perm contract in Columbus, MS. Please contact us today for more info!
The Multi-craft Maintenance Technician will provide hands on repair and maintenance for the electrical and electronic systems in a state of the art diesel engine manufacturing facility. Work as part of a team of experienced Maintenance Professionals in the installation, modification, repair and maintenance of machines and building systems, including PLC’s, CNC’s, electrical and electronic control systems, AC drives, servo drives, lighting, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and controls.
Pay Range: $26.27-$32.34
$1500 Sign on bonus, paid upfront on first pay check
Friday, Saturday, Sunday- 5am-5:30pm or 5:30pm- 5am
Saturday, Sunday, Monday- 5am-5:30pm or 5:30pm- 5am
Monday- Friday 2pm- 10:30pm or 10pm-6:30am
5% shift differential for night shift
8% shift differential for weekend night shift
- Must have 5-7 years experience as an Electrician/PLC Technicians in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Siemens PLC experience preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting and programming PLC’s, drives, and motor controls.
- High voltage experience and training preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of electrical and mechanical prints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to read blue prints, sketches, models.
- Ability to work from oral or written instructions and exercise good judgment in determining techniques and methods.
- Adhere to NEC, OSHA, and NFPA guidelines and practices.
- Ability to perform mechanical maintenance repairs, troubleshooting and PM’s.
- Ability to work in a safe manner without direct supervision.
- Computer experience required.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certify Electrical program completion preferred
- Industrial Technical Training completion preferred
Sirius Staffing is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.