Find the Position that's right for you.
Columbus, MS 39701 US
- Hands-on repair and maintenance of electrical and electronic systems in a state-of-the-art diesel engine manufacturing facility.
- Work as part of a team of experienced Maintenance Professionals in installing, modifying, repairing, and maintaining machines and building systems, including PLCs, CNCs, electrical and electronic control systems, AC drives, servo drives, lighting, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and controls.
- High school graduate
- Certify Electrical program completion preferred.
- Industrial Technical Training completion preferred.
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience as an Electrician/PLC technician in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Siemens PLC experience preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting and programming PLCs, drives, and motor controls.
- High voltage experience and training preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of electrical and mechanical prints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to read blueprints, sketches, models.
- Ability to work from oral or written instructions and exercise good judgment in determining techniques and methods.
- Adhere to NEC, OSHA, and NFPA guidelines and practices.
- Ability to perform mechanical maintenance repairs, troubleshooting, and PMs.
- Ability to work safely without direct supervision.
- Computer experience required.