Find the Position that's right for you.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technicians
Birmingham, AL 35211 US
- High School Diploma or equivalent + 2 or more years of relevant industry experience
- Must have previous experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Must have Mechanical reasoning skills
- Proficient documentation skills
- Must have GMP or cGMP work environment experience
- Fully developed math skills
- Fully developed computer skills
- Critical thinking skills.
- Operate PLC-controlled machinery independently, adjusting set points according to batch records
- Use essential hand tools and specialty tools for equipment operation
- Adhere strictly to safety protocols, including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Conduct all development/engineering, clinical-phase, and commercial batches safely using MSDS to establish chemical hazards; observe the appropriate cGMP procedures.
- Assemble and disassemble processing equipment across multiple operations for different processes such as extrusion, microsphere creation, liposome formation, or polymerization.
- Accurately follow development/engineering, GLP, or GMP batch records with minimal supervision
- Proactively identify opportunities related to the maintenance, calibration, and improvement of company facilities, equipment, and procedures