Find the Position that's right for you.
Marine Mechanical Engineer
Pascagoula, MS 39567 US
- Oversees and conducts the design of marine systems and machinery, considering the complexities of production, installation, operation maintenance and repair of tools, engines, and other mechanically functioning equipment.
- Responsible, as team member, for schedule compliance.
- Responsible for performing all required flow analysis calculations using pipe-flo software.
- Accountable for compliance with the specifications, regulatory requirements, and standard practices.
- Responsible for responding to and resolving all owner comments and regulatory comments and issues.
- Provides technical and engineering guidance to group leader and other assigned personnel.
- Responsible for obtaining and reviewing vendor information and technical data as required.
- Accountable and responsible for providing engineering calculations as appropriate.
- Responsible for sketches, schematics, preliminary layouts, system function, etc.
- Provides technical assistance to production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience in mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, and production processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong analytical skills. Ability to work in a team environment. Strong computer literacy