Find the Position that's right for you.
Mechanical/Electrical Quality Control Specialist
Columbus, GA 31905 US
- Journeyman Electrician/HVAC with a minimum of 5 years of experience supervising mechanical and electrical features of work in the field with a construction company OR Mechanical or Electrical Engineer Graduate with 2 years of experience will be considered.
- Knowledge in construction methods, practices, schedules, logistics and budgets.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 10 or USACE EM 385-1-1 and First Aid/CPR required.
- Current USACE/NAVFAC QCM certification required or be willing to obtain within 90 days, paid by employer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work in a fast-paced setting.Professional demeanor in person, online, and via phone with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. citizenship or U.S permanent resident status required.
- A valid drivers' license issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- Will be required to pass facility security clearance investigation.
- Weather: This position requires much of the work to be performed inside in an environmentally controlled office, occasionally requiring work to be performed outside where the employee may be exposed to harsh weather conditions.
- Noise level: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, may be exposed to a loud work environment when traveling to worksites.
- Physical requirements: Employee is required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands/fingers to handle or feel, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk/hear, see, taste/smell, and carry weight/lift.
- Travel: Up to 15%.