Find the Position that's right for you.
Tualatin, OR 97062-8094 US
- Supporting the technical demands of the site gas and/or chemical equipment.
- Performing cylinder and drum changes on all chemical and gas systems and performing complex troubleshooting and problem resolution for all equipment.
- Ensure compliance in operation and maintenance procedures, safety and drive flawless execution.
- Supporting over 500 pieces of distribution equipment of various types and vendors.
- Drive a ZERO safety or quality incident culture.
- Involved in Basic Safety Processes, quality management, preventative maintenance, and training.
- With experience and support in installing, decommissioning, troubleshooting, and repairing all Electronics Gas Systems, precursor delivery systems, & Bulk Chemical Distribution systems.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 1+ years of experience in a maintenance or equipment technician