Find the Position that's right for you.
Night Shift Machine Operator
Columbus, MS 39701 US
- 5:30pm- 5am
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of machining experience.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job and additional duties as required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and written effectively.
- Adhere to high-quality standards by measuring and adjusting manufacturing processes accordingly
- Must be willing to learn multiple types of CNC machines, inspection stations, and ancillary equipment
- Perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance routines for filters, automation, spindles, and other process equipment.
- Troubleshoot production stations and associated equipment. Ability to make program offsets to maintain part quality
- Must be able to problem solve and determine the root cause.
- Willing to learn the manufacturing processes assigned.
- Support the establishment of key quality systems procedures.
- Support the development of inspection systems and methods.
- Must be flexible in job assignments.
- Must be willing to work and communicate with team members.
- Good math skills
- Basic understanding of TS-16949 process and procedures
- Experience with statistical process control (SPC)
- Basic gage measurement experience
- Committed to continuous self-improvement and demonstrated the ability to be a positive member of a quality team.
- PC experiences preferred include Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.