Find the Position that's right for you.
Etowah, TN 37331 US
- Responsible for safely and efficiently operating and/or learning the assigned area of the plant
- Must maintain high quality and operate within the scope of our quality management system
- Utilizes work time to maximize production through effective time management
- Ensures a smooth transition with other teams at workstation
- Fully supports TPM efforts in all assigned work areas
- Accountable for housekeeping in the assigned area of responsibility
- Perform minor maintenance in areas of responsibility
- Will be needed to work overtime as needed by production/customer requirements to meet sales orders/shipments.
- Participate in regular training for EHS, Quality, and SOP updates
- Maintain a good attendance record within policy guidelines
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and personal behavior towards peers, management, and company
- Employee maybe asked to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Fully Supports GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and the Quality System and Policy
- High School education or General Equivalence Diploma required
- Preferred candidate will have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Forklift experience
- Must possess a good attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be dependable and have a high degree of integrity
- May be required to sit for 25 percent of their shift, stand for 60 percent of their shift, and walk around for 15 percent of their shift.
- The employee will constantly move up to ten (10) pounds, frequently move up to twenty (20) pounds, and occasionally move up to one hundred (100) pounds. At all times the employee should maximize the usage of mechanical aids at their disposal.
- The work environment is mostly in a production environment. The employee could be exposed to outside weather conditions.