Find the Position that's right for you.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician
Birmingham, AL 35211 US
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of relevant industry experience
- Prefer an Associate’s Degree in a Technical Field or a BS Degree in science or engineering
- Must have previous experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Must have Mechanical reasoning skills
- Proficient documentation skills
- Must have GMP or cGMP work environment experience
- Fully developed math skills
- Fully developed computer skills
- Critical thinking skills.
- Operate PLC-controlled equipment with minimal supervision, including adjusting set points as directed in batch records
- Use essential hand tools and specialty tools as required for equipment operation
- Strict adherence to safety practices and procedures, including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate for the type of hazard and exposure potential
- Conduct all development/engineering, clinical-phase, and commercial batches safely using MSDS to establish chemical hazards; observe the appropriate cGMP procedures.
- Assemble and disassemble process equipment on multiple unit operations for an extrusion, microsphere, liposome, or polymerization process
- Accurately execute development/engineering, GLP, or GMP batch records with minimal supervision
- Seek out and identify opportunities related to the maintenance, calibration, and improvement of company facilities, equipment, and procedures