Find the Position that's right for you.
Mesquite, TX 75149 US
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and accounting policies.
- Work with Accounting/Finance Leadership to provide solutions for complex/significant business issues/problems and ensure implementation where appropriate.
- Take charge of accounting for add-on acquisitions manufacturing and inventory accounting.
- In charge of manufacturing and inventory accounting
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end analyses
- Participate in the annual corporate budgeting process and any interim forecasting.
- Assist with various special projects and ad hoc analyses, including acquisitions.
- Coordinate tax and statutory reporting and filings with Controller and external tax providers, including Payroll Service.
- BS or BBA in Accounting required
- Previous work experience in manufacturing Mattresses, Furniture, or Home goods.
- Must be well versed with hands-on experience with both cost and general accounting in a manufacturing business.
- Inventory/Manufacturing accounting required
- Heavy MS Excel – advanced skills required
- Willingness and desire to support non-financial functions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and growing organization.
- Epicor ERP experience a plus.
- Intercompany experience a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.