Find the Position that's right for you.
Elverson, PA 19520 US
- Ensure all site Safety & EHS requirements are implemented and adhered.
- Lead and support all site Quality plans and requirements. Previous QMS (ISO9001, 14001) experience required. IATF 16949 experience is a plus.
- Prepare annual budgets and track financial data to ensure budgets and Profit and Loss goals meet plan. Previous P&L ownership experience required.
- Prepare, provide, and present financial data on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Ensure monthly metrics (safety, quality, productivity, cost) are met or actions are in place to ensure goals will be met.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement / Employee Engagement activities. Previous Lean / Six Sigma / 5S / Visual Process Control / TQM / TPM /SMED / Kaizen experience required.
- Develop productivity/capacity plans for materials, machines, and employees and develop plans for improvement where necessary.
- Collaborate with commercial teams to ensure quality, service and pricing criteria are to the customer's satisfaction.
- Work with Human Resources to develop the team culture and skill sets. Address site disciplinary issues and collaborate with HR to develop/implement corporate and site policies.
- Lead and Manage site functional area managers and evaluate these units.
- Establish annual site KPI's and goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business or related is required; an advanced degree, such as MBA, is favorable.
- 8+ years of proven ability in Manufacturing Operations and Production Supervision (Chemical experience is a plus!)
- Previous PSM site experience is required.
- Previous CAPEX planning and execution is required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred (Green belt or Black belt).
- Strong determination for action and an ability to build and implement initiatives to drive performance improvement, providing examples of tangible results.