Find the Position that's right for you.
Blair, NE 68008 US
- In Process Sampling – Perform quality checks on raw materials, intermediate process streams, and finished products using a variety of laboratory equipment
- Assisting plant operators to monitor and control the various unit operations via the process control system, checking/communicating product quality and progress
- Perform verification and validation tasks associated with on-line instruments
- Forklift operations – Unload bulk and package products
- Responsible for the daily safety, cleaning, and hygiene conditions of the area.
- Primary work is indoors, but must be able to work in weather, climb stairs, and lift 55 lbs.
- Can document and complete the proper documentation required for the task
- Displays good attention to detail when completing work
- A self-starter, able to perform with minimal supervision once trained in area
- Able to prioritize assigned workload effectively.
- Understands ESHQ (Safety & Quality) practices and policies as they pertain to the area
- Performs Safety Observations and can provide feedback for improvements
- Supports area Supervisor and team in Inventory management tasks