Find the Position that's right for you.
Mapleton, IL 61547 US
- Support multiple projects
- Provide engineering support to develop capital project scope documents with associated cost estimates for execution.
- All projects will include either a budgetary estimate (+/-40%), basic engineering estimate (+/-25%), or construction estimate (+/-10%) depending on the project.
- All contractor personnel will be required to visit each site as needed to support the project development, but not be required to work at each site full time unless specified below.
- All scope development involving new piping or piping modifications, interlocks, and/or instruments is to include a red line P&ID
- 15+ years’ experience in a project and construction capacity (BS or higher, in ChE or ME).
- Proficiency in MS365 office suite and MS Project
- Experience at PSM facilities a plus
- Full detailed scope documents to include project definition, and all associated elements for construction; civil, electrical, mechanical, structural, etc., and any other associated construction elements required to achieve the project goals.
- Drawings of structures, piping layouts, P&ID’s, etc, in suitable detail for detailed engineering and/or construction.
- Detailed cost estimate to the level of detail required for the specified accuracy, e.g., +/-10% or +/- 40%.
- Any equipment and instrumentation specifications
- Any SIS loop sheets, interlock list, SIL calculations, PSV calculations that support the project scope
- This work is required to develop the technical scope and cost estimate up to the construction phase of projects