Find the Position that's right for you.
Hannibal, MO 63401 US
- Meet with the client to assess, define, and clarify the requirements of each project.
- Lead interactive planning sessions to align the scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to complete the project.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies, procedures, technical standards, and preferences.
- Ensure the project meets all health, safety, and environmental requirements of the client
- Coordinate input from the disciplines, compile a cohesive proposal, and deliver the final proposal to the client
- Define project baselines and track the progress toward project plan and objectives; regularly review and analyze the project scope and take corrective actions to address project deviations.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures and manage all project funds
- Create and manage schedule and ensure that the project deliverables are on time; Ensure quality assurance procedures are followed and completed throughout the execution of the project
- Ensure that project deliverables meet proposal deliverables and are consistent between disciplines
- Site coordination for contractors and offsite engineering support
- Lead, motivate, and coach cross-discipline project teams, ensuring a positive team environment and facilitating conflict resolution
- Schedule and facilitate all project team meetings and distribute accurate meeting minutes
- Ensure that all project information is appropriately distributed, documented, and saved
- Evaluate the status of the project as compared to the planning phase and determine causes of any deviations; Communicate and reach an agreement on any change order needs with the client
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years+ of chemicals industry experience highly preferred
- PMP recommended, PE optional.
- Knowledge and application of a disciplined project management process
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Technical aptitude and displayed the ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, leadership, and organization
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to lead and facilitate multiple activities and resources
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct
- Competency in Microsoft Projects, Excel, and SAP
- Field exposure to various specialty chemicals