Find the Position that's right for you.
Public Health Nurse
Chattanooga, TN 37403 US
- Must be licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in TN.
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse is preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Applicant must communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- RN will hand out vaccine and educational materials in the field at area facilities and other outdoor locations.
- Experience working with underserved populations, including the homeless population
- Ability to adapt to changing vaccine guidelines and protocols
- Must be able to lift and transport vaccine cooler (roughly 25-30 pounds)
- Attention to detail
- Good clinical judgment (able to review medical history information and consult medical provider when appropriate)
- May need to work on weekends occasionally and some evening events, but it would only be 2-3 hours.