Find the Position that's right for you.
Quality Control Administrator
Hinesville, GA 31313 US
- Assist with maintaining daily QC and as-built documentation.
- Maintain Submittal and RFI Registers.
- Maintain testing documentation.
- Document and take minutes during QC inspections
- Assist with the preparation and management of the punch list documents and follow-up process
- Track and compile close-out documentation.
- Maintain all essential project documentation
- Two (2)+ years’ experience in government contracting/construction preferred.
- Knowledge in construction methods, practices, schedules, logistics and budgets.
- LEED Experience preferred.
- Current USACE/NAVFAC QCM preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with USACE, RMS data base preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work in a fast-paced setting.
- Professional demeanor in person, online, and via phone with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. citizenship or U.S permanent resident status required.