Find the Position that's right for you.
Safety / ESHQ Assistant
Parsippany, NJ 07054 US
- Support and promote the site ESHQ program and serve as ESHQ contact for employees at the site. Includes training and communications necessary and serving on ESH related committees
- Assist in ESHQ Programs as needed which may include:
- Solid waste program compliance
- Recycling program
- Safety and Occupational Health
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Hazard Communication program
- SOS database maintenance
- First Aid, CPR, AED and Bloodborne Pathogens programs
- Incident reporting, investigation and corrective action/training
- Fire and Medical emergency drills
- Contractor Safety program
- PPE and IH program
- Safety at Company
- Regulatory, Region and Corporate company reporting (Rightto Know, OIIR, Region KPI and OH reports)
- Annual Safety and Health Fair and other promotional activities required by region goals or Committee
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Ensure Site Mailroom activities related to proper handling and shipping/receiving of material
- Complete Daily Rounds to maintain visibility and to check various safety programs
- Track progress on ESHQ goals that are set for the Parsippany site. This includes completing required region KPI and region goal reports and updates.
- Support developing safety scope of work details for the Site Service Manager to evaluate contractors and vendors as part of bidding process.
- Assist the ESHQ Coordinator as a service position for the business line contacts at the Parsippany location
- Create, Design, Schedule, and Lead Quarterly Safety meetings for the Parsippany site.
- This position has the responsibility to assist in providing ESHQ services
- Experience with OSHA Record Keeping and Incident Reporting
- Experience managing safety activities for all contractors.
- This position interfaces with all levels of company employees requiring communication skills to address management and line employees.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in public speaking