Find the Position that's right for you.
Mobile, AL 36604 US
- Post contractor reports/receipts to Sage.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Print pension asset statements to a .pdf file and send them to the applicable investment performance consultant.
- Print Local 119 Health and Pension financial statements to a .pdf file and send to Local 119 Business Manager.
- Process retiree pension payments and 414(k) distributions.
- Prepare Health Experience Reports monthly.
- Stop Loss Reporting is done monthly
- Ensure deadlines are met and documented on the Calendar.
- Fiduciary Liability and Fidelity Bond applications are generally filed annually.
- Update Hours Charts & Graphs for the Health & Pension plans – annually.
- Prepare documentation and send it to the actuary for the Pension annual funding notices (AFN).
- Prepare Health SAR for annual mailing.
- Send the required documentation to the actuary for the Annual Valuation.
- Prepare form 720 (PCORI) for the self-funded plans
- Prepare and mail 8955-SSA reports.
- Pay PBGC premiums annually prior to deadlines.
- Monitor all account balances.
- Process reciprocal transfers monthly.
- Make sure NBU audits are done at least every other year and the files have the executed documents.
- Database management
- Annual reporting of 1099-R and 1099-MISC
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Accounting certifications are a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- Working knowledge of accounting software.
- Sage 50 Accounting preferred