Find the Position that's right for you.
Senior Engineer (PE)
Moss Point, MS 39562 US
- Experience as a project design lead and capable of managing a project team, budget, scope of work, and schedule.
- Experience in the design of various foundation systems; and steel, concrete & masonry framed buildings & structures by performing hand and computer calculations using RISA 3D & RISA Foundation
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD capable of producing drawings.
- Knowledge and experience using Navisworks, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Supporting other disciplines and project management on projects, including the ability to perform on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Math skills and an excellent eye for detail are a necessity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively with engineering colleagues, project managers, and clients on a daily basis through email, telephone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Minimal Travel Required
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited university
- PE certification required
- 13+ years of relevant work experience
- Teamwork, flexibility, integrity, and a high degree of professionalism are required
- Attention to details