Find the Position that's right for you.
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Pascagoula, MS 39567 US
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience results in the required knowledge, skills, and abilities preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in electrical engineering, shipbuilding, and production processes.
- Carries out engineering assignments associated with the electrical design to ensure proposed designs meet contract requirements.
- Supervises the work of drafters and designers involved in electrical design. Checks designs for accuracy.
- Maintains documentation and data related to electrical designs.
- Prepares reports for and reports to inquiries of Regulatory agencies.
- Coordinates with vendors to ensure design compatibility.
- Ensures designs meet regulatory standards related to electrical installations.
- Supervises or directs the work of drafters and designers.
DESIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Considerable knowledge of electrical design associated with division products.
- Good knowledge of regulatory and company standards applicable to electrical installations for division products or the ability to acquire them quickly.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into usable engineering data.
- Ability to function as team leader and member; to direct the activities of others and maintain effective working relationships.
Sirius Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.