Find the Position that's right for you.
Sr. Structural Engineer
Theodore, AL 36582 US
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- PE certification preferred, but not required
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Essential attributes: teamwork, flexibility, integrity, professionalism and keen attention to detail
- Math skills and an excellent eye for detail are a necessity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD capable of producing drawings.
- Knowledge and experience using Navisworks, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Lead project designs and effectively manage project teams, overseeing budgets, scopes of work, and schedules.
- Design various foundation systems, steel, concrete, and masonry framed buildings and structures.
- Perform precise hand and computer calculations using RISA 3D & RISA Foundation software.
- Provide support to other disciplines and project management teams across multiple projects concurrently.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with engineering colleagues, project managers, and clients.
- Engage in daily communication via email, telephone, and face-to-face meetings to ensure effective project coordination.
- Minimal travel involved.