Find the Position that's right for you.
Mobile, AL 36693 US
- Preferred but not required: B.S. in Construction Management, Building Science, Engineering, or a related field: Direct field experience in trades substitutes for college degree.
- 5+ years of experience. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary.
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects, meet multiple deadlines and network with staff, management, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Availability and ability to travel in the Southeast United States.
- 30 hours of OSHA training once every four years required, as well as first aid and CPR training.
- Read drawings, specifications, and subcontract documents to plan, prioritize and schedule construction activities.
- Schedule and manage subcontractors in the appropriate sequence for timely and accurate completion.
- Pay attention to detail and ensure quality of work and adherence to plans and specifications.
- Conduct job site safety meetings and document topics discussed.
- Identify solutions to problems and report any unresolved issues to the Project Manager.
- Maintain job site record of contract drawings.
- Take job site photos and complete daily reports.
- Coordinate with inspectors and acquire all necessary permits.
- Communicate with owners, subcontractors, and the team in a positive way.
- Maintain positive relationships to retain clients and quality subcontractors.
- Review and complete final punch lists in a timely manner.
- Represents the company by promoting the company’s mission to clients, peers, and team members. Communicates our vision and purpose by consistently exhibiting servant minded actions in every aspect of your daily functions. Offering unmatched customer focus and always going above and beyond industry standards.
- Participates in personal career development by attending operations training programs and completes a minimum of four (4) hours of continuing education annually.
- Driven by Integrity
- Work to the highest safety standards
- Customer Focus
- High Ethical Standards
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Conflict Management
- Developing Direct Reports
- Motivating Others
- Planning & Problem Solving
- Building Effective Teams
- The Ability to Work Both Independently and as Part of a Team Dynamic
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Most of the work is completed on job sites in an office trailer or in an existing structure. Due to daily condition changes on construction projects, when employees are outside of the office trailer or structure, they must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the company's safety policies and as required for weather conditions.
- The project team and/or team member may need to move to other projected work geographic locations, if necessary.