Find the Position that's right for you.
Haysville, KS 67060 US
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Required capability for lifting up to 50 lbs. on an infrequent basis
- Responsible for the safe and efficient running of the tube cleaning processes.
- Complete the loading/unloading and filter tubes process equipment. Ensure that process equipment is operated within the established operating parameters outlined in cleaning directions.
- Utility Operators are responsible for completing all necessary paperwork in a timely, understandable, and accurate manner.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards within their assigned area.
- Responsible for the safe transfer of chemicals to/from containers.
- Responsible for providing safely prepared equipment and verifying via field inspection that equipment is ready to perform minor maintenance work and field verification when work is complete.
- This position requires frequent forklift use.
- Responsible for participating in required training, including safety, environmental, and administrative training.