Find the Position that's right for you.
Axis, AL 36505 US
- Must have a High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior Manufacturing experience preferred
- Clean Shaving/Grooming
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Zero tolerance on cell phones
- Zero tolerance on smoking, tobacco/vaping, etc.
- WILL go through monthly blood draws
- Inspect incoming materials and report deficiencies to the Supervisor.
- Ability to inspect production equipment and clearly define production needs.
- Ability to clean, prep, and inventory supplies for packaging automation equipment.
- Must be able to recognize situations and adapt quickly to changing needs or operations to safely meet quality production needs.
- Identify and report plant conditions, as necessary.
- Perform other housekeeping, mechanical, or reporting duties as directed by management.
- Comply and ensure compliance with all regulatory safety requirements and with all regulatory environmental requirements.
- Comply and ensure compliance with all company policies, practices, and lawful directives.
- Perform other assignments as necessary and directed by management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, loud noises, and/or vibrations.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at the manufacturing site.
- This position may occasionally require work performed in various and/or extreme weather conditions.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day or at various times of day.
- The employee must frequently safely lift and move items over 65 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work above and beyond normal hours during application season while maintaining high energy and safety levels.
- Must have a commitment to safety and environmental compliance.
- Must be able to work in a team environment to achieve production requirements.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. ·
- Must participate in the Safety monthly blood draw program.
- Must be prompt, dependable and have a good attendance record.
- Must be able to participate in the respiratory program which includes but is not limited to being clean shaven and able to wear a respirator when safety needs dictate.